Monday, July 25, 2011

The 10 most unexpected consequences of being online

1. Twitter- I receive tweets from people I do not know and I have never followed. I think some are not even following me but I get their tweets. I do not know whether it is proper for me to comment on their tweets since they do not know me.

2.  Ever since I started to tweet and blog, if I cook one or two of my pots tend to burn!!

3.  If I'm online  using the laptop in bed, my husband gets cross he does not even get interested even if I tell him something interesting from online - he says online has taken over my life (not true)

4.  People post their compromising pictures online, and its embarassing, I'm not sure whether they do it on purpose or not.

5.  I sometimes chat nicely with people I do not even know, its amazing!!

6.  When online, you tend to get news even before the radio has broadcast it, good one!!

7.  If you are not careful, you can loose your valuable information just by pressing the wrong button- like loosing your money through online fraud.

8.  The knowledge and information you get online about anything and everything.

9.  If you are registered online, you are like a celebrity, information about you is accessible to all the people out there!.

10. When online, you are virtually all over the world, you caht with people from all walks of life.

Wow, this is a mouthfull - the topic says 'list' LOL!!

Hope this list interests you!

1 comment: