Monday, July 25, 2011

What motivates me?

What motivates me is simple - fear to fail. Whatever task I'm given, the fact that I do not want to be associated with incomplete, and half done tasks, that motivates me to work harder for success.

Some people say that they will be motivated the day they get good salaries. My understanding is the you will get the increase and be motivated, two months down the line you are used in that salary, and you go back to be demotivated.

Working in a conducive environment motivates me. I like my office to be clean and colourfull, work with have motivated colleagues, that motivates me!

More than anything else, my family (children and husband) motivate me more. Everything that I do I want to succeed so that they can be proud of me. Sometimes when I feel tired and think of quiting my job- the minute I realise why I'm working in the first place, that it is to take care of my family and give them the best I can- that motivates me.

There are different things under different circumstances that motivate me!!

Enjoy!! 

1 comment: