Monday, July 25, 2011

Top 200 achievements

I think the fact that this blog is supposed to be about TOP 200- not just ordinary achievements, makes it more difficult to write. I am almost 50 years old, I think I am supposed to have so much achievements. I started to think about these achievements last week, till today I have not thought of more than my one hand- yes thats true!.

I will mention only those achievements I think are significant to ME!

When I finished my Police training in 1985, that was thee most significant period- it was tough I never thought I will finish the 6 months intensive training!.

The achievement that is ongoing (if there is such), is my marriage, the fact that this year I'm married for 24 years is a great achievement for me, I'm proud of US!!

For me, raising healthy, well rounded children is an achievement, although I think this is also an ongoing excercise, so I can not really say I have achieved more especially in terms of the 3 kids that are still at home.

In 2009 I graduated my PR Diploma at 47 years, attending classes for the first time after more than 10 yrs out of school / lecture room. I had passed more than 5 courses with distinction!! This is the highlight of my achievements.

This is just a few of my achievements, watch this space for more!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Mams, you have achieved so much and still motivated to go for more!

    ReplyDelete