Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Do you celebrate the things you do have?

Yes ofcourse I do celebrate the things that I have.

Every year I celebrate my marriage anniversary. Although I celebrate this important thing I have achieved so far, I do not forget that it is not because I am clever, but it is because of the Grace of God. I also celebrate my children's birthdays. When I celebrate these, I always tell them how proud I am for them being who they are and listening to us, parents, when we give them advice most of the time we give them instructions and they listen. and obey.

 I also celebrate the life that I have. The reason for celebrating it is because I appreciate the life God gave me. I celebrate it because I love my life, it is WORTH being celebrated. All it means to celebrate what you have is that you value the things you have.

If you take a closer look, you will find that all the things I confess to celebrate are not tangible things. It is things that are not manmade.I do not celebrate the tangible things. Ok I remember celebrating our fisrt  car and after two weeks my husband was involved in a car accident and the car was gone or write-off. This is one of the reasons I do not celebrate things that I have that are tangible. I think the only type of celebrating the things we have is by going down on our knees and thank the Only One who makes it possible for us to achive what we have.

 Remember guys we need to thank the Lord in Prayer for all our achivements, successes even the opposite of these need to be celebrated  or prayed for.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed we need to celebrate all the Lord has made for us, for a LIFE, for loved ones, etc. We are truly blessed to even be breathing in this instance.

    ReplyDelete