Thursday, May 12, 2011

God is always watching over us!

When my son told me that they nearly had an accident, I took it lightly untill the other one told me in detail. My stomach had knots even now as I'm writing I feel emotional. In the car it was two of my sons and a friend, I can't imagine what this accident would have done to me and to our family.

When I'm told of an accident that nearly happened I thank God for saving the people involved because I think of the people who do not have that opportunity, they die on the spot some in minor accidents. Survivors of accidents must really dedicate their lives to their Creator who has saved them, so they need to acknowledge Him.

I think we are spared because God has a purpose for us, otherwise why would you survive when other people in a similar situation die? This would have been a second time my son is involved in an accident. Everytime they drive away I become anxious until they come back. I become more worried when they drive all together, imagine if something could happen to all of them. These are just worries of being a parent, otherwise I BELIEVE God is always watching over them, only Him knows our destinations in this life.

Sorry guys this is depressing but a reality. Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Indeed sisi depressing when you think about it. Thank GOD they were safe in his hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This takes me back to December 2010 when i was involved in a car accident. To this day I cant believe how we survived it and i thank God for saving my life, im indebted to Him always.

    ReplyDelete