Saturday, June 4, 2011

Our greatest strengths are our weaknesses

For this topic I did not have much to think what to write about. For me, its simple, my family i.e my husband and kids are my biggest strength and my biggest weakness. The reason I wake up every morning and go to work is because of them. Because of them, I see a reason for myself to live.

Sometimes I say that, if one of them would die, I will also die, but because there are others that would still be alive, they will be my strength to go on living. They are my life, I live for them.

As I have mentioned above, about if one would die, this means they are my biggest weakness, otherwise why will I want to die also?. Sometimes things I believe in, no longer matter anymore if they clash with my family's welfare. My priorities have now changed, since I had my family, everything I do, every decision I make is based on what impact it will have on them.

My family is my biggest strength and my biggest weakness period!! This is the truth, whether that is bad or not, its my gospel truth!! I know there's a question ' will you commit a crime to save your loved one?, you can answer for yourself??

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!

  

2 comments:

  1. It also comes ascross in your Tweets that your family is the love of your life. And Mom is doing a great job at it. GREAT RESPECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really adore your family and that is very commendable, i respect you for that. I am honored to know you Mams, you are a good person.

    ReplyDelete