Sunday, September 18, 2011

" No Pain, No Gain"

15th September was my husband's birthday. Unfortunately I had to be at work by 05:00, I left the house at 04:30, I even forgot to wish him a happy birthday. Only at about 08:00 I called him. On this day I was at work till 20:00. I managed to go to Canal walk and bought him a gift(not a best choice).

On Sat, 17th without him knowing, I made a booking at a Chinese massage place at Canal Walk. It was a surprise belated birthday gift. I booked for both of us head, neck and back massage. Whilst the Chinese lady was busy with me, she told me that my muscles were in knots I needed "cupping". Figuring that my husband has more on his plate than me, he must be the one more in need of this "cupping", I asked the lady to inform the lady doing my husband to also give him "cupping".

After the massage we went to a restuarant for dinner. On our way he told me that he will never go to those ladies again because they are very rough, he did not enjoy the massage at all. I also did not enjoy it but I thought because he is a man he must have enjoyed the roughness of the Chinese ladies.

One thing for sure, after the massage and cupping I felt the difference, my body felt so light and I slept very well. As much as the ladies are rough, I will still go to them when I really feel stressed, they are good for me. Anyway there is a saying that "No pain, no gain". Overall it was a good night out for just the two of us!!

God Bless You!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment