Thursday, April 7, 2011

MEET ME, THE NEW BLOGGER IN THE BLOCK

When I first received the assignment to Blog twice a week, I was like 'where will I start to do this THING?'.
Two months down the line, especially after the special lecture about Blog, I'm so into it. I think down the line I will overcome the problem of having 'writer's block'.

Since I've started writing my own Blogs everytime something happens in my life I look forward to write about it and share it with my team members. I write about everything and anything that comes to my mind when its time to write. It is always about my family and things we do as family. Songy is always looking forward to read what I've written, as for my Hubby, he always warns me not to be carried away, I hope I will not be.

Now that I have invited all my friends and colleagues to my Blog, I hope to write about other things too, we will see. As for my colleagues, sorry I will not be writing anything about work. We are still waiting for a policy regulating us as members on what to and not to do in terms of Social Media, till then, I invite you to my private world.

I strongly believe that there is so much negative things happening out there, at our homes, communities, at work, everywhere, sometimes we need to just ventilate about them so that they do not stress us. This is what I intend to do with my Blog, I hope you will also find your objective or motivation in reading and commenting on my Blog.

If you consistently read and comment on my Blog, when I graduate, I'll mention you all on my speech! LOL

Till next time!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Theodora, it is nice to see that you are into it. I also looking forward not having the "writer's block".. I guess we all are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know that you enjoying the blogging. Good one sisi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis Theo i get writers block every week! lol. But i think im getting the hang of things, lets make the most of this, cheers!

    ReplyDelete