Thursday, August 18, 2011

You can't choose the 15 minutes but why would I be world famous?

Yes of course in my world I will and can be famous even more that 15 minutes. Picture me being this not just educated PR guru, but a fountain of wisdom when it comes to PR.

I will be famous because of my contribution in the revolution of the industry. This will be the times when all companies small and big acknowledge that they will be nothing without a PR Manager and they will be coming to me begging for my expectise.

Can you believe that other people seek fame to such an extent they commit crimes just to get the attention and be famous even if its just for the few hours of the pandamonium. Think of a guy, who during an international match, runs naked into the field. What could be the motivation? besides his team losing, another reason is because the person wants to be on international TV, to get the international attention!!

I hope my fame will be the result of good deed!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a good way of looking at it, im sure you will be one of the best PR gurus in future!

    ReplyDelete