Thursday, February 17, 2011

Two people come out of a building and into a story

This topic reminds me of a significance of a marriage. I know you are not married yet, but still I'll share my thoughts with you. After the lovers are married, is that really the beginning of a story, which is about the two of them, or is it still business as ussual, each one continue with his/her life as if nothing has happened? I believe it is the begining of a story for the couple, but that does not mean one should discard 'ubuyena'.  
Experts in love say two people in the marriage should continue the courteship in order to spice up their relationship. This is true, but each must remember to give the other some space to breath and still maintain his/her identity and enjoy the things he/she loves.
The angle of the story the two people will create after coming out of a building (metaphor) really depends on how you they will treat each other. It could be a good story that will have a happy ending or the opposite. But this is meant to be a story with a happy ending. Marriage is beautifull, that is why we all want to experience it (with the exception of those without hope of getting there). Marriage is like a plant you buy from the nursery. It is beautiful and green with shinny leaves. If you buy and put it on top of your wall unit and forget about it, it will wilt and die. It will need you to take care of it, water it, sometimes take it out for fresh air. So is the marriage should be treated, the two people in it need to do exactly that, take care of it and it will flourish and you will have a beautiful story to tell your kids and grand kids. Wow, I hope I succeded in recruiting you to this wonderful institution!!

2 comments:

  1. Your article has successfully managed to change my mind (so to say) about marriage. I wasnt really interested before but the way you put it makes me want to experience this life-changing experience:) Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed Sisi I'm not sure about Thabo and Zanele.

    You have convinced me finish & klaar. I loved the party that say marriege is like a plant you buy from the nursery. It is beautiful and green with shinny leaves. Good advice.

    Ndizakutshata soon.hahahaha

    ReplyDelete