Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Can dreams come true?

People say that dreams do come true, if I can think off cuff now, few things can make me say that dreams do come true. Not even my marriage qualifies to be a dream come true, I never had plans of getting married,it was a matter of girl meet boy and boy liked girl, then the rest is history. What I'm trying to say is that I was never a big dreamer when I grew up.

Now that I'm matured, there are so many things that when I lie awake at night I dream about, even during the day I find myself daydreaming. I dream about lots of things, from having my grandson come to stay with me, my boys finished at school being successful businessmen, me retired running a small bussiness etc.

My latest dream is a wedding, yes MY wedding, ok, anniversary, renewal of vows, anything in those lines, but something glamorous. I have shared this dream with my husband, guess what, he has agreed on this one
'in principle,I must first see the budget' that was his response when I told him of my lates dream. This is when I started thinking ' Okey, dreams do come true' anyway, I'll say those words when the ceremony has come and gone. Keep your diaries open ' December 2012 - 25th anniversary' 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha i like the part, says It was the matter of girl meet boy and boy liked girl, then the rest was history. hahahahaha

    Thabo and Zanele i hope you are listening. hahahaha great one sisi.

    ReplyDelete