Wednesday, March 23, 2011

How old would you be if you did'nt know how old you are?

I have heard so many times people saying that age is just a number. Where I am at the moment, I agree with that statement I am 49 but I do not feel that at all!!

Coming to the question, I would still want to be the 49yrs old I am because I have no regrets to where I am at thye moment. At times when I look at my photos when I was young, wrinkle free face and all I wish I could have that face, but that ends there, just a wishful thinking.

With all the experiences I have concerning life in general, if I wish to be younger it will mean I will have to discard all the wisedom and experiences that I have. In my life 90% from it I will trade it for nothing, I will still want to go through that life if I could do it again. If I didn't know how old I am I would want to be this 49yr old wise, smart, loving mother of 5 boys who has a loving and wonderfull husband.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahah interesting sisi Theo. I'm looking this pic ngoku. You have baby face sisi i must say. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look very young Sis Theo, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete