Sunday, March 6, 2011

What is the colour of the wind

There are so many answers to this question on the internet. Some people say the wind is colourless, transparent, there's even one who says it is black, why black? I'm not sure. This question reminds me of one of my sons who when he was at pre-primary school he drew a picture with waves, a man and a fish. The man was on the sea and the fish outside the waves, which is the land. After seeing this the teacher called me and said that she was concerned, at his age he is supposed to know the difference. She suggested that I take him for occupational therapy. He attended this therapy for about six months twice a month. After that the teacher said there is some improvement, what improvement, up to now I don't know.
When confronted with tasks, questions and instructions we do not understand, sometimes it is better to try and come up with something than not to do anything because you say ' I DON'T KNOW'. It is through the mistakes we make that we learn more about ourselves.

3 comments:

  1. When it comes to structure, paragraphs always make an article interesting so please look into that, also, the article is hardly 200 words, please read the brief. Otherwise its a good article. I like the fact that you linked your own experience to the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the person who says the colour of the wind is transparent. I never heard the colours of the even at pre-school.So there is no right and wrong answer on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Zanele. I've taken note of long paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete